Peach Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency
- Specialist jobs
- Preferred supplier status to many organisations
- Temporary, permanent and contract work
- West Midlands coverage
- Corporate and individual REC members
See Our Current Jobs Here
Peach Recruitment work with candidates to ensure an easy, reliable, friendly & professional route to work
- Get paid on time, every time
- Get a quick response to your enquiries
- Concentrate on the job, not the admin
- We're always polite and friendly
- We deliver what we promise!
See how we help Candidates
Peach Recruitment work with clients to get the best talent into your business
- Specialist agency
- Established over 13 years
- Flexible and tailored recruitment service
- Honest, reliable and cost effective for your business
- Corporate and individual RECmembers
See how we help our clients
Members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation
Have a look at the REC’s Code of Professional Practice for more information about the business standards expected from REC member agencies.
- REC is the 'Voice of the Industry'
- Guaranteed professionlism
- World class products & services
- You can trust Peach Recruitment and their team to deliver
- Reliable, honest, friendly service
- Stress free recruitment solutions
Job of the week
JOB OF THE WEEK
Employment Lawyer | £21.97 p/h | Dudley, West Midlands
Employment lawyer required for full time temporary assingment until intially the end of March 2013. You will assist in the provision of an efficient and effective legal service. You will be required to handle employment matters including representing the Director at disciplinary hearings, appeal committees and the Employment Tribunal as required, advising officers and Members including at disciplinary hearings and appeals. The provision of legal advise either verbally and/or in writing to Directorates, Officers and Elected Members as and when required. Drafting ET3 responses. Providing TUPE advice. Candidate must have experience in employment law and the ability to case manage. For Full Job Description or to send your CV Click Here
"Friendly, approachable and pragmatic with good quality candidates that met our brief, but more importantly that can match and fit in with the company culture, not always easy in an SME size organisation."
"My consultant was extremely approachable and made the whole assignment easier to deal with. When you have a temporary assignment, you don’t want to be worrying about the background – you just want to be able to get on with your assignment. Peach allowed me to do that."
See More Testimonials Here
peach recruitment are preferred suppliers to the following organisations:
Directory of Worcester Recruitment Agencies - Worcester