Local Jobs, Local People

The right candidate for
the right role

Find the perfect new job

Recent Jobs

Pallet Assesmbler

Upton upon Severn


£ 7.20 per hour

Apply Now

Accounts Semi Senior



£ 25,000

Apply Now

Warehouse Team Leader



£ 20,000

Apply Now

Warehouse Operative



£ 16,800

Apply Now

Featured Job

Kitchen Designer

£ 15,000 OTE 35,000


The Role We are currently looking for dedicated sales people to join our client’s team This is a...

Latest Blog Posts

HR Exchange

21st October 2016

Dressed to Impress or Dressed to Distress? Workplace attire is a topic that gets everyone talking whether it’s about women being required to wear heels to work, banning religious jewellery or views about tattoos.   Businesses have the right to protect their brand and image but the law makes it clear that it is not… Read more

Worcestershire Hour Social Media Awards!

19th October 2016

The Social Media Awards is an opportunity to recognise the outstanding use of #WorcestershireHour and wider social media platforms by local businesses, charities, not for profits and public bodies. 70% of the final scores will be down to the public vote (where indicated) with the other 30% being decided on the number of nominations received. voting for… Read more

Latest Tweets

Send Us a Message

Visit Us At the Office

  • Worcester
  • 14 Pierpoint Street,
  • Worcester, WR1 1TA
  • +44(0)1905 22020
  • info@peachrecruitment.net
  • www.peachrecruitment.net
  • VAT Number: 793238990
  • Registered Company: 0C301638